These items are being offered for for the 2013 Comfort Public Library Gala.
Ten percent buyer's premium on Online Only Auction Items. It will be reflected in your final invoice online.
ABSENTEE BIDDING ONLINE prior to the Live Auction with lots CLIB-1 - 12 and These bids for the Live Auction items (Lot 1-12) will be the starting bid for the live auction on Saturday Evening, Sept. 28th at the gala.
Items 13-49 will be sold Online Only, Ending on Tuesday, Oct. 1st.
1. PAYMENT: Online Items: Must be paid online and picked up Thursday, Oct. 3rd from 9 AM - 12 Noon only in Comfort.
See home page for address.
All online only items must be paid for in full by 12 Noon on Thursday, Oct. 3rd. Please Pay ONLINE by Credit card.
2. PICKUP is Thursday, Oct. 3rd from 9 AM - 12AM. See home page calendar listing for address.
(Removal times will be strictly enforced! If you can't remove your purchases in the time given, please do not bid on this auction.) (This is the only day available for pickup, so please make arrangements)
All items must be paid for and picked up by 12 Noon on 10/3/2013.
3. Any items left remaining, either paid or unpaid after this time (end of checkout/removal) will be abandoned and forfeited, but buyer is still under contract to pay.
4. Ten percent buyer’s premium added to bid at invoice.
5. Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form with us. You may fax your form to: (830) 537-9111, or scan & email to us.
We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice before the auction closes.
6. All items sold "As-Is, Where Is", no warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are final. All descriptions are believed to be accurate, however, all bidding and buying is based solely on bidder's personal inspection and/or opinion of the items.
It is the Bidder/Purchaser’s sole responsibility to:
(a) perform all inspections of the items and to be satisfied as to its description, condition and/or authenticity prior to bidding.
(b) independently verify any information they deem important including information available.
(c) All information contained in the item description and all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, photographs, dimensions, conditions, etc., was provided by or on behalf of the Seller and is believed to be correct; however, neither the Seller nor the Auction Company makes any promise, representation, guarantee, or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
(d) Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms.
7. All Bids Are A Binding Contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids can’t be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (ie: bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidder agrees that by placing a bid on any item that they agree to be bound by this bidder's contract & agreement for auction terms & conditions.
8. Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc.) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at there own expense.
Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. Auctioneers & Office Staff are not available for load out.
9. Items subject to additions and or deletions prior to sale time/closing.
10. TexasBid makes no warranty that: (a) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable, (c) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations, (d) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
11. In case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, TexasBid reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email. We reserve the right to postpone or reopen the auction for any reason including, but not limited to, technical difficulties, service outages, etc.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible; however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice.
We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.
12. Bidder agrees that by placing a bid on any item that they agree to be bound by this bidder's contract & agreement for auction terms & conditions.
* DYNAMIC CLOSING/TIME LEFT: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Dynamic Closing will continue until no bids are placed within 5 minutes.
Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). (You break it, You buy it.) All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.